Friday, September 25, 2009

Here we come!

This has been a busy week especially mentally! I helped in Timmy's room for the 1st time on Wednesday. I had fun, I helped with there project! This week is the letter "B" so they made "B"ee hats. The were cute. Timmy had a doctors appt yesterday for his well check. They gave him the flue mist instead of the shot! But he did have to get one Hepatitis A shot in the leg! It hurt him but he didn't cry much at all. He is such a big boy! Braver than me!
So with packing and getting ready for our vacation I am exhausted thinking of the things we might forget! This morning I had a rough time getting everything straight in my mind. I had to find the emergency contact info which the travel agency has been wonderful with all my silly little questions! I guess they are not silly since this is our firist one! Well everyone have a nice weekend and week and I'll be back on the 4th of Oct. See ya... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment