Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to school...

Well, this day is going good. I dropped Timmy off at school this morning and then headed to the gym. Today was my 1st day of working out and eating right for the year. I did good with the working out part but eating healthy wasn't as good! Timmy was sad last night because he had to start back to school today. He was a lot better this morning and he was smiling when I left him at school, which is a good sign. I was a little sad too! Then I cleaned the house, dusted, vacuumed, and cleaned the bathrooms. I still have to mop the floor this afternoon after I pick Timmy up. I went out to Target and Walmart and found one sweatshirt that was gray, I was looking for a red or blue but they didn't have his size. I guess I need to be grateful that I found one! And then I got myself Taco Bell, which is one of my cravings once a month (if you know what I mean) I tried that 5 layer burrito, had to before I officially start my diet! It was delicious! Well I guess I'll go for now and will update soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment