Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wow...time flies!

I can't believe it has been so long since I blogged. What have I been doing! We are getting ready for Timmy's class Valentine's party which is on Friday morning. Everyone that had signed up has already brought everything except the grapes! I have a meeting on Thursday afternoon about the Spring Fling which I have heard is a big deal. It is at the end of April. They made the cutest Valentine's boxes that look like elephants, most everyone has already brought in their Valentine's which will make Friday easier!
Last weekend on of the girls at our church got married so we stayed in Marianna. We ended up staying at a Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott which was very nice. Then we had a birthday party after church and after that we had the Superbowl! Even though my team didn't win, it was worth it for the commercials! Well, we are home this weekend and really don't have much to do which is nice. I may see if my mom wants to get a pedicure on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment