Thursday, August 5, 2010

6 more days left....

Well the countdown continues. Sometimes I wish I could stop time but I know that is impossible. We have 6 days till school starts and I am feeling the anxiety! I don't know what it is but Timmy starting school gets to me every year. He is my little man and he just keeps on growing up on me! I am excited about him starting North Bay Haven this year. I think he is excited and a little apprehensive about a new school. he did great last year and I am sure it will be the same this year. Enough about the sad stuff.

Today we went to Steve and Michelle condo (Laketown Wharf) and Timmy swam and I layed out. I did end up getting in the pool 3 or 4 times though! We have had a fun week so far. Monday it rained so we didn't do too much. Tuesday we went to Frank Brown Park. Wednesday we went to the Grand theater and watched Over the Hedge and ate lunch at Chick-fil-a. Tomorrow I am cleaning mom and dad's house and then I don't know what we will do!
Well I guess I need to go for now, we need to do some reading and write in his journal!
Tomorrow is Maddie's(our little pug) birthday, it is her 1st birthday so we are making confetti cupcakes with strawberry icing. I am also making a trip to the Dollar tree to get party hats! We are going to have fun with that tomorrow! Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment