Thursday, September 9, 2010

A lot has happened...

Wow, a lot has happened since my last post. It took me about two weeks to get used to Timmy being gone during the day. I went to my counselor yesterday and he said it I need to get my Carrie hat on as an intelligent, capable of making decisions women. My Momma hat has been on all summer and now it is time to change. I always have my wife hat on so at least I do that. He is a really nice Christian man and I like that. I go back to see him next week.

Terry has been really busy lately with work, preaching and being a good husband and dad! He is getting ready to go to Birmingham at the end of this month for some schooling he has to do through the Methodist church.
It has almost been a year since we started the adoption process and we have to update our material. The lady is coming Tuesday for our home update and we have to get physicals, background checks etc. It is a very busy month.

Terry was off on Labor day (which was nice) and we had 2 passes for Shipwreck so we went and we had a blast!
Well I guess we will meet again the next time I blog! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment