Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year...

Well we still have not seen Maddie yet. I miss her a lot and I am a little scared to see her again. Timmy keeps asking whena re we going to see her. Anyway maybe in a few weeks.
We had a great Christmas, Terry got a DVD/Blue ray with WiFi and clothes etc, Timmy got some new Nike's that have orange on them, an orange bike, clothes, Football Wii game, which he loves. I ended up with a wonderful $100 gift certificate for pedicures, a beautiful heart necklace and earrings. From my mom and dad I (we) got a new bedspread that is brown and blue, some tops etc. We were going out to Pier Park for New Year's and I had a procedure on my face and I look hidius right now so I think Terry and Timmy are going to go out there without me Well I'll go for now and blog some more later

No comments:

Post a Comment