Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy week....


Well where do I start. Last week was a busy one. We went out to eat at Outback for Timmy's birthday with Grandpa Terry and Papa & Gramma. Tuesday was Timothy's actual birthday and he got to open his present early that morning and then we had lunch with Gramma at Mosley. By the way we also had swim lessons M-TH at 11:00. Wednesday at church they had cupcakes for his birthday and sang happy birthday. Then on Friday we surprised Timmy with Terry being off and going to Shipwreck Island. And then finally we had his party on Saturday and he had a blast. So we have been a little busy lately. This week is pretty low key. I have some appointments everyday except Thursday, but that is okay. Today we took the blazer in for a few thing that needed to be fixed, it is still under warranty so that is nice. So Timmy and I are stranded here at the house!
I am okay about Timmy turning 6. I know he has to grow up but I can't help thinking he should be still 2 or 3 years old. Time flies too fast for me. I have been in a blah mood lately, last week mostly because he was turning 6 and starting school in a little over a month, my gosh they are all so close together. Here is a picture Anyway I will get off my soap box. Everyone have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment