Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Long time since a post...

Hello! Wow it has been awhile since my last post. We left on the 29th for Mississippi to see my grandparents and we also visited with my cousin and her little boy. We left on the 30th and drove to my cousin's new house and Will and Timmy had a blast playing together. We went shopping Monday afternoon and then we ate at an awesome Mexican restaurant called Cinco De Mayo. I was a little stingy with my chips! I ended up finding a great price on Timmy's party stuff (napkins, balloons, silverware) So Tuesday we headed back to my grandmother's and put away some peas and butterbeans. My grandpa has a farm with lots of veggies. I got to have some home grown fried okra. Thursday we headed to Meridian and went to Belk's and then to the mall and of course to Cracker Barrell for brunch. We headed back to PC on Friday morning. I enjoyed my visit but at the same time wanted to be home. I really wish I lived closer to my grandmother but that is just not possible. I just cherish the time we do have together.

Well Timmy has started his second round of swim lessons, he is doing much better knowing the material ahead of time. We have that M-Th @ 11:00 for two weeks. Well I go for now, I hope all is well with your families...

No comments:

Post a Comment