Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This is the day that the Lord has made.....

Good morning! Yesterday we tried to go to Frank Brown water park but the kiddie pool was closed. So we came home, Timmy wasn't feeling well anyway and I cleaned. That is what I should have been doing anyway on Mondays. But we have a fun day planned ahead. We are going to call Frank Brown and see if the kiddie pool is open, if it isn't we are going to the jetty's(state park) Terry said I could get a pass for there so I am excited! I told Timmy we would go over to the gulf side and play some. He loves the rocks and of course they make me nervous! I just love the beach and water. I'm not sure what I'd do if we lived somewhere else, it is just beautiful.

I am starting to get a little nervous about him starting school. We still have 2 months but this summer is flying by this year. Usually it just creeps along. I called yesterday to find out what Lynn Haven's colors were for Timmy's shirts. I know he has to grow up but it is still hard for me. In the last month he has learned to ride his bike without training wheels and he knows how to tie his shoe too. I helped him with his bike and Terry taught him to tie his shoes. It is nice to share responsibility. Well, I guess I'll go for now everyone have a great day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment