Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a great week...

Well, today we are headed back to Swim lessons. Timmy is taking them at the college this time. They are very nice and it is for 2 weeks, we are on the 3rd day of week 1. He is doing great. He can go under the water without hacking and coughing! We are going to stay after the lessons and swim a little. He is so excited about it. We went to Grandpa Terry and Grandma Kim's on Monday after the lessons.

We are having VBS at Shady Grove this week. Last night was the 1st night. It was fun. I handle one of the movies that they watch. And I have the same groups throughout the week. There was one little boy that was so sweet, he just talked and talked. I am starting on Timmy's birthday party. I don't like to have last minute things to do so I am starting now. Actually it is only a month and a half away. We are having it the weekend after is birthday. His birthday falls on a Tues. this year. He is already excited about it!
Well I guess I'll go for now have a great day and remeber to smile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment