Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yeah! Tomorrow is Friday.......

Good morning. I am up bright and early today. I actually woke up with my alarm clock. I try to get at least one cup of coffee in before Timmy wakes up. I try too. Today is the last day of swim lessons, Timmy has done great but he won't pass the level II to move to Level III. I want to put him in again but the class starts on the 22nd and he would miss the week of the 29th since we are leaving for Mississippi for the week. I don't know!

Anyway I think Timmy is having a fun summer. We went to Grandpa Terry's pool on Monday and Wednesday and on Tuesday we went to the beach with some friends. Timmy caught a hermit crab in his friends net too. He loves the rocks, they make me nervous. I don't know what we will do in Mississippi with no beach! Well I guess I'll go for now. Everyone have a great day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment