Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy Bees!

We have been busy bees and the summer and it just started last week. I clean house our house on Mondays(most of the time) and this week I actually finished everything in one day! Go me! Tuesday Timmy got to go see Up at the Grand theater at Pier Park with his Aunt Shell and niece Katie. I had an appt so Timmy got to spend time with them while I went to my appt.

I have found my hairdresser! She sent me a litter yesterday and I was on the phone ready to make an appt, which was today at 10:00. The place was great and kid friendly. They had a play area for the kids and a DVD player for the older kids. That was a good thing because Timmy was with me.

I just have to say wow he is growing up fast. He amazes me everyday with some of the things he says. He says right now he doesn't want to go to Elementary school but I know that he will change his mind after it really gets going. Right now he is home with me and loving it. I am trying to soak up every minute of it because it won't be like this for long (like the song). We have church tonight so I guess I'd better straighten up our house a little and put away some things.
Have a blessed day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment