Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Great week!

Well this is our official 1st week out of school. So far we have gone to the beach and went to mall and rode of of those ride toys you put money in. This morning I gave him the choice of playing in the balloons and riding the toys. So he picked riding the toys and then wanted to change his min and play in the balloons. I'm sure everyone in the mall thought I was a horrible mom letting my child cry like that but oh well! So we went home after 2 rides. He was pitiful.

I finished all my cleaning on Monday which was a great feeling. And yesterday we went to the beach and had a blast. Timmy found a friend or two to play with and I met a very nice lady and had a nice conversation with her. We will probably go to the beach one more time this week, I really enjoy it and the traffic flows so well with the new construction.

Oh! Timmy can ride his bike without training wheels. He is so cute when he gets made at his pedals, i just stay back and let him figure it out. Believe me, I want to run to him and help him up every time he falls down but I know I can't. But he is so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment