Monday, May 18, 2009

WOW!

Wow! It has been a long time since my last blog...what have I been doing???Well, my computer was down last week for 4 days and I was totally lost. I used Terry's computer but it just wasn't the same. I guess I should have been glad that he has his own computer that I was able to use.

Thursday night Timmy had his graduation from Little Lambs, the real thing this year. I got very emotional Thursday morning when I was talking to him about it. Each age group sang a few songs and When Timmy came out in his cap and gown they asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up and he said a construction builder. He is a mess!

Timmy had closing ceremonies on Friday night for T-ball and got the cutest trophy. He was so excited! Saturday his coach had a pool party for the team and that was fun too! They swam and played on one of those fun water slides. Timmy can't swim yet but he put on a life jacket and got to jump off the diving board...he thought he was hot stuff. We were busy last week with his events it flew by.

My cousin and her husband and their baby in her tummy are staying in Sandestin, they are from Arkansas. I hope the weather is nice for them the rest of the week, today has been pretty cloudy, but at least no rain! I think she said she was going shopping today! Fun Fun!
Well, Timmy is still napping so I am going to watch some TV....talk to ya soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment