Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sad day

Well today was Timmy's last day at Little Lambs. I did okay, I got emotional after I dropped him off this morning, what can you say one of Darius Rutker's (sorry for the spelling) songs cam on the radio about "it won't be like this for long." I did my usual grocery shopping this morning and then headed back to Little lambs for Timmy's party. They were watching a movie, Madagascar 2. The party was fun. They had a good time playing afterwards. I am not going to lie deep down I was so sad. He has been going to Little Lambs for 4 years, since he was 2 and I am so comfortable there and he is too. I know for him I need to be strong and not be sad that he starts elementary school next year. I need to look at how long we have to do fun things before he starts back to his new school. This is the end of preschool and the beginning of 5 fun filled years at Lynn Haven Elementary. I am just having a pity party today so please bear with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment