Saturday, May 9, 2009

What a beautiful day!

Well today was Timmy's last T-ball game for the year. He played really well. And I am not prejudice about him. They have a pretty quick season, it started the 2nd week in March and ended today so not very long. He seem okay, he thought that even though he wouldn't have any games he would still have practice, poor thing.

We had day yesterday, we went to the beach for a couple of hours. Timmy had a great time. He found a little girl to play with and they had fun. He always seem to find someone right off the bat to play with. We usually go to the State Park so of course their are little kids there. I'm really not sure where else to take him that is face from the waves. And then last night he got to go to the Mosley baseball game with his gramma, she was selling tickets. We went to the game after eating dinner with one of Terry's co-workers at Beef O' Brady's. I stayed though the 1st inning and then I was ready to go home so I did. I unloaded the dishwasher and folded some cloth. After that I watched 2 episodes of CSI:Miami, ones that I had not seen before. I guess I am going to watch HGTV or find a movie on TV, see ya next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment