Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Flew by...

Good morning! Wow, last week flew by. I really enjoyed having Timmy with me last week and we spent a lot of time at Gramma's too. Thanksgiving was great. We had lunch at Mom and Dad's and of course I ate too much! Then that night we got together with the other side of my family. We talked and of course laughed a lot. We drew our names for Christmas which was fun. I am almost totally done with Christmas shopping. I have some more stocking stuff to get and that is it! Whoa, that feels good! This week has been good so far, Monday we had a viewing to go to and then yesterday I cleaned the house, the only cleaning I have to do today is the floor! I am helping in Timmy's classroom and taking a toy back to Target! Well I need to get that toy out of my closet before a little someone gets up! Talk to ya soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment