Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What a busy time of the year...






Wow! It has been a while since I blogged....we have been busy getting ready for Christmas and getting ready for Timmy's Christmas party at school and him being out of school for two weeks! We are on our second week off. About the Christmas party, it turned out really good. We had the cutest snowmen made of donut holes! I will post a picture. We had the snowmen donuts and breakfast casserole which all of it was yummy! We have been going over to mom and dad's in the morning and I was totally motivated last week to exercise and this week I have been a dud! I have had intentions the past two days but haven't made it to the gym! Next week starts my goal of lossing 15 lbs.! I think I can, I think I can! Christmas was great, not just for all the wonderful presents but also for all the time we have had with family. We had Christmas brunch at Mom and Dad's and then eat we ate Christmas night at our house with my in-laws! And then Saturday we had everyone over again! We had a great time... I hope everyone has a Happy New Year in case I don't blog before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment