Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fun weekend...






This past weekend was a blast! Me, Terry, and two other friends from Buffalo Rock went to the SEC Championship game in Atlanta. Dr. Pepper sponsored it and Terry won a package that included our tickets, hotel, and food for most of our meals. They had a party on Friday night with food at the Georgia Aquarium. That was the most amazing place. Then Saturday morning they had a buffet breakfast and then Fanfare where they had all different companies that had booths and you could get free stuff! I had my picture made with the Mor Chickin guy/girl. I will post pictures. Our hotel was connected to the CNN building and they had a lot of shops and food places in there. We got Timmy a Braves Chipper Jones jersey, which he loved. And we both got a shirt. The game was awesome, not just because my team won but it was a nice stadium! We got home around 1:30 or 1:45 on Sunday afternoon. It was nice to get away but we were glad to see Timmy and the dogs! My mom was so nice to keep Timmy and our two dogs. Well yesterday it was back to reality, I cleaned the house actually I got everything done yesterday which leaves me plenty of time to do some wrapping! I can't put the present under the tree yet, Maddie will get them! Talk to ya soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment