Friday, August 19, 2011

The day is near!

Good afternoon. Where has the day gone and the summer. Today is our last day of summer and I am just a little sad. Not like before! I think this has been to best so far. Timothy has been saying over and over that he didn't want to start school and finally yesterday he said "you know mom I am a little excited about school starting!" Whoo...hoo!
Recap our summer...Timmy made Allstars this ummer in baseball and then everyone decided to keep them all together and start a traveling team call the Lynn Haven Dolpins. So he has been practicing and having tournaments all summer. It has been a lot of fun! We are getting ready for a tournament for this weekend on Saturday. So this week I tried to have fun. We went to Frank Brown Park on Wed and today he has a friend over to play today! Well like I said before I didn't cry when Timmy turned 8 and I am trying to enjoy the age he is and enjoy life itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment