Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First day back...

Well the first day of school wasn't as bad as last year. I cried on the way to school when I heard one of my favorite songs. And then after I got back into the car driving down the road. Timmy is so excited now for school. He likes to get to school early so he can play on the playground with his friends. That makes me feel good! I have worked out the past three days (not as much today because I had to get blood work. I have been busy though. once I got home yesterday I dusted the house and cleaned Timmy's bathroom. and then I left at 1:15 to go run some errands and then went to pick Timmy up. He had a great 1st day back and is meeting new friends. I finished cleaning today, cleaned our bath and mopped the floor. I am so proud of my floor when it is clean! I have been updating my calendar on the computer and syncing it with my Blackberry. Doing the little things that go undone.

We are having a girls night out on Mon. the 29th and I am so excited! We are having it at Los Antjiois from 6-8

We'll update soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment