Monday, August 29, 2011

What a weekend...

Good morning, I guess I would say it is a good morning. We spent the weekend in Dothan for a baseball tournament. We lost our 1st game on Saturday and then won the next game. We were pumped! Sunday morning we won our 1st game which was awesome by the way and then lost the next which meant we would go home. Timmy had a bad play and a couple of guys sccored because of it and he was pulled out of the game. Terry was pretty upset with him and he was crying. Iknow there isn't supossed to be crying in baseball but I think it is just fine. Timmy wasn't hustling and that is why Terry was so upset. I was upset at Terry and we had a silent drive home. He has practice tonight and I pray he hustles and does his best! He can do it! That is what upsets Terry. Well tonight we have girls night @ Mynta and Matt's Mexican resturant so I pray again he does his best! I hate to see him upset whether it is hurt feelings or hurt from an injury. But besides that game we had a great time. :-) Blog soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment