Monday, March 23, 2009

Awesome Weekend!

This past weekend was great! We left around 2:00 for Destin, Terry took the day off. We arrived at our hotel around 3:15 which was awesome. The room was so nice! It had a couch, chair,desk and TV in one room and then a separate door to the beds (two double beds) and it had a fridge, microwave and a little sink at the bar area. They had an awesome free breakfast that Terry and Timmy truly enjoyed! I had some cantaloupe which was good.
Saturday morning Terry and Timmy went to the Bass Pro Shop to see the aquarium and an errand. While Lindsey(terry's sister) and I went and got pedicures. Then we went to eat lunch at Backyard Burger with Lindsey. Terry and Timmy took there naps and I went a visited with the bridal party getting there hair done and make-up and I worked on my Bible study for a little while.

The wedding was @ 6:00 so I headed that way around 5:30. Since the wedding was on the beach they had teal bags for us to put our shoes in (which was nice). After the wedding I was walking on the wooden bridge to head back to the hotel and on the last step I fell down. It hurt bad! It just bruised the top of my foot and my lower leg, no major injuries. It scared me more than anything.
So then the reception was awesome, I had 3 or 4 virgin madras's (spelling may be off) they are so good! The food was excellent and the dancing that went on was hilarious. It was a lot of fun, the whole weekend and I wish Ashley, Josh and Gage many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment