Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WOW! What a day. This morning Timmy woke up coughing and had a low grade fever. I gave him Ibuprofen and he went back to sleep. He doesn't feel warm now but still has a cough. I'm gonna give a day more to see if he needs to go to the doctor. Yesterday he swam in FREEZING water at the beach and was out in the night air last night too.

Prissy went for her vet check this morning. They mentioned her night wetting could mean she has a bladder infection or if it is not that they can give her some medication to help. I am supposed to take her in one day next week or an urinalysis. I feel for the person that is going to get prissy to pee in a cup. She said sometimes they wet in the cage an them they use a cringe to get it up. She also needs her teeth cleaned, they are getting infected around the gum area. She did real well with the appt. Then as I was holding Prissy and trying to find my keys I dropped her! So I took her back in and they checked her out for that! Like two shots and blood work wasn't enough, poor Pris

I am not sure what we re going to do the rest of the week. Maybe I'll take Timmy to the mall and he can play in the balloon area in the arcade, he loves that! I need to be cleaning especially our bathrooms. Timmy is watching a cute movie called Bolt from Netflix. I'll update soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment