Friday, March 13, 2009

Looking forward to the weekend!

Boy am I looking forward to this weekend. Today we went to the gym and then cleaned my Mom & Dad's. I am looking for a certain type of envelopes and they have them at Office Max but they are out right now. Waiting for anything is hard, they mentioned they may come in this weekend.
Today Terry and celebrate or 10th Anniversary (at the ball park, Ha) Just kidding. Timmy is spending the night with Gramma & Papa and we are going out to eat for our anniversary I hope we go to Outback, I just love there food.
Tonight Terry has a game at Mosley so we will go to that and Timmy has his 1st T-ball game tomorrow morning. He is so excited. I can't believe how big he has gotten. Of course we will have pictures from this weekend....

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 10 years! :) Hope you all had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete