Monday, March 16, 2009

Good Monday!

Good morning! Wow what a fun weekend. Friday night me and Timmy went to Terry's game. Of course he had a blast and after the game he got to go in the locker room with Terry and ride home with him. I think that is his favorite part.

Then on Saturday morning Bay Haven had there lottery and Timmy did not get in. That was a bummer but Lynn Haven is the school he is zoned for and it is a good one. Later that morning Timmy had his T-ball pictures and his 1st game. They were so cute. Four or five would tackle the ball when it was hit. Timmy sometimes wants to skip touching the base, he is hilarious. Saturday night Timmy spent the late afternoon and night with Gramma and Papa. Terry and I had a date at Outback which was delicious.

And Sunday we went to church and ate lunch at one of our friends in Grand Ridge. Which was also delicious. It was like a reunion, they had that much to eat.

So today is Monday and Timmy is still sleeping, he was up past his bedtime last night.I am getting my hair trimmed today and I did most of the cleaning yesterday afternoon and last night so I am ahead on that....have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment