Monday, March 30, 2009

What a beautiful day!

Wow! The weather today has been gorgeous. Timmy and I headed toward the beach around 10:45. We went by Beach Scene looking for a black swimsuit but now after seeing some of them I may go with another color. I will have to go back when I am alone! We also went by Essentials Hair Salon to make an appt but the lady I needed to see isn't going to be there much longer so I got a cell number.

Then we went to the State Park. Timmy played in the COLD water most of the time we were there. There were a ton of kids at the beach. I guess we left around 1:30 and got there at 11:30. He kept commenting on the weather and how beautiful it was. Hopefully we will have more sunny days than they say we are going to have this week. I held off most of my cleaning for today, I will work on a little at a time so we can go do fun things for Spring Break. I hope everyone is having a great Monday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment