Monday, March 2, 2009

It's Monday!

Good afternoon! The pictures I added are Timmy's new cleats and him makes silly faces. This weekend was awesome at Hope for the Heart. The ladies from Grand Ridge had a blast so I was happy too! The speakers Babbie Mason and Donna Douglas were incredible.
Timmy had his first T-ball practice on Saturday, his Aunt Heather took him. I am so thankful for all my sister-n-law's but especially Heather for taking care of Timmy this past weekend. I was pretty bummed that I wasn't there for his first practice but that is okay and I won't be there for his second either. Friday night Aunt Heather took him to get his first pair of cleats and he picked out red ones. Yes I said red. So Saturday afternoon me and Timmy loaded up and went to Sports Authority to get some black cleats. We don't know the color of his uniforms yet so black goes with all colors. So Sunday was our usual up to Grand Ridge and then to Gramma's for lunch and naps. Well I'll go for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment