Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yeah this week is almost over!

Good afternoon! See my cutie in his green shirt on St. Patrick's Day! Wow this week is flying by. But Yeah! Tomorrow is Friday. Today I ran my normal errands to the grocery stores and then I went a had a manicure from one of my sister-n-law's, Lindsey. She is in cosmetology school at Haney. I have had a pedicure and a manicure from her and she has done a great job.

Another sister-n-law, Ashley is getting married this Saturday and he is officiating the wedding. Which is pretty special for him. He had a total of six sisters. Wow I am blessed. God did not give me a sister but he gave me six of them through my marriage! So we are leaving tomorrow afternoon to go over to Destin (a mini vacation) I am trying to do most of my packing this afternoon and tonight so I'll be ready. Saturday morning me and two of Terry's sisters are getting pedicures. I am excited. The wedding is a beach wedding and it is at the hotel we are staying at too. Well I guess I need to get going and I'll let you know the details of the weekend next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment