Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rainy day!

The rain has slowed down here but it is still steady. I hope it doesn't last as long as they say it is going too. Timmy has his second T-ball game on Saturday morning. He is already excited about it. Today has been good. I ran to the grocery stores this morning and then by the dry cleaners and after that off the Super Walmart. I think I am going to like the Super Walmart that is being built in Lynn Haven! It is so much roomier than our Walmart on 23rd. I get claustrophobic in the 23rd Street one. I picked Timmy up a new swimsuit and some play tops and bottoms. By the time I got out out of there it was 11:30 and Timmy gets picked up by 12:00 so I ran thru the drive thru at Chick-fil-a and got a sweet tea, yum, yum.
We've got to get our act together and go pick some strawberries, I promised Timmy we would do that this year! Tomorrow we are taking Prissy to get her shots, fun,fun. She just looks at me like what are they doing to me! It's so sad. Well I guess that is all for today. Talk to you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment