Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Short and Sweet

This has been a productive fun day. This morning I worked out and then took Timmy to preschool. I copied Terry's sermons at the church then I went to get belts for our vacuum cleaner.
I know I just got a pedicure this past Sat. but I think when I fell I messed up the polish so I waited for 20 minutes and then needed to go get Timmy from school. So I went back after picking him up. Finally they are done! He did really well, he was promised to go to the beach with a friend of his and ours so he had incentive to be good! Then we came home and ate some lunch and now we are getting ready to go. we are going to Beach Drive instead of over the Hathaway bridge. I am not getting into my swimsuit but Timmy is. He said if the water was too cold he would build a hole like the one he played in when were in Destin. So this one is short and sweet....I hope everyone has a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment