Friday, February 27, 2009

Wow! It's Friday

Good morning! Wow, Friday is already here. This week has gone by so fast. Yesterday I had lunch with an old friend and it was so nice to see her and find out what has been going on in her life. Today we are going to clean my mom & dad's house and then we are running by the church to do a few things for my mom. Lynn Haven Methodist has Hope for the Heart woman's weekend every year and it is this weekend. My mom is hosting two tables so everyone can sit together. We have 5 ladies from Shady Grove coming in today and staying the night and will go back home on Saturday when it is over around 2:30. I am really excited for them to get to experience a Hope for the Heart.
I am so blessed to have so many sister-n-laws to watch Timmy. Oh! This is usually right when baseball season starts and Terry has games tonight and 2 out of town tomorrow. My sister-n-law is watching Timmy both tonight and tomorrow. To top it off, he has his first T-ball practice tomorrow and I will miss it! Anywho, life will go on (as Terry says)and I can see the next one, right.

Well I need to start my day and get going so everyone have a great day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment