Monday, February 2, 2009

This weekend

This weekend was a good one. Saturday my husband umpired his first game for the season. He enjoys umpiring so much and he has a good time. Our cousin got remarried on Saturday afternoon. It was a nice ceremony. Plus we got to see some of our family that we don't see everyday. Timmy didn't go, he had a virus Friday night and most of Saturday.
Sunday was good, when we got home from church my husband and Timmy took there nap. Sunday afternoon was fun, my dad was in Tampa so my mom came over and we had munchies and Terry cooked Brauts on the grill (spelling may be off). They were really good. About the Superbowl, I was pulling for the Cardinals but they didn't win. It was a good game though! I just have to say that I have a wonderful husband and he loves us so much and it shows! Timmy and I are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment