Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Going good

Good afternoon! Yesterday was a good day. We went to the gym after I dropped Timmy off at preschool I finished up my cleaning. I just had a our bathroom to do and to vacuum. I didn't get to the vacuuming so that is a project for today.
I helped in Timmy's room this morning, they got to paint a picture any way they wanted, which of course of was fun for them. They are getting ready to make some Valentine projects tomorrow and next week. I love Valentine's day, I'm not sure why. I guess maybe because it is all about "LOVE" and that is a special feeling.

I can't believe how cold it has been today. I was pumping gas in the shade of course and I just about froze to death! We are not having church tonight due to the weather, it is colder in Grand Ridge than here. So we will start the new adult Bible study next week instead of this week. I was looking forward to the Bible study but totally understand why we had to cancel.


About our dog wetting, I have been picking up her water bowl around 7:00 and letting her out a few extra times before bedtime. We are also still putting towels down where she usually like to wet. So far it is working. I hope everyone has a nice afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment