Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lent

Good afternoon...It is nice to get back into my normal routine. Usually, I clean on Monday and Tuesday. I still have a few things to do. Our church, Shady Grove Methodist has started a Bible study a few weeks ago. It is a Beth Moore study called Beloved Disciple, the study on John. I have had to play catch-up because I got a little behind but it is very interesting. Especially right here at Lent(which is tomorrow). I have finally decided my two things that I am going to give up and they are sodas (Pepsi max I will miss so much) and sweets (candy and desserts). This will be really hard but I know I can do it especially if I pray every time I want one(Pepsi Max). I have 1/2 of one in the fridge for this afternoon and I am going to get a chocolate covered ice cream cone(my favorite) from Dairy Queen tonight as my farewell. I think the sodas are going to be harder than the sweets. Well I need to clean the floor and pick up around the house some.
Timmy had a good day at school today no timeouts and they are on the letter T how fun since his names start with T. Have a great afternoon....

No comments:

Post a Comment