Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wonderful day!

The weather has been beautiful today, it doesn't feel like winter that is for sure! Today starts Lent so it is my first day without any soft drinks or sweets but the soft drinks are going to be the hardest for me. It really is a good thing to do, give up something that I really enjoy. I worked out for a little while this morning not long enough. I helped in Timmy's room today. They had a tea party first thin and they were so cute. They had cookies and marshmallows and lemonade as there tea! They had everything set up in his teacher's room and the other 4 year old class came in when Timmy's class was done. They all acted so well. After that I ran to the bank and to Walgreens to pick up some pictures. Since I finally finished Timmy's baby book I am going to start on his other scrapbook starting when he was 3 years old and so on.....I am excited. I am getting all the pictures together in order by year. This one will be a little different, I plan on making it more of a collage on each page(or year).
Today Timmy didn't want to take his nap but I insisted since he will be up later tonight with church and all. Please say a prayer for me, I am helping to lead the Bible study tonight at church....

No comments:

Post a Comment