Friday, February 13, 2009

What a beautiful day!

Yesterday was Timmy's Valentine party at his preschool. They had a good time with there chick-fil-a kid's meals and Little Debbie heart cakes! (they looked yummy). The bags they made for there Valentine's were cute too.
I went back to Verizon today(they are super nice) to get them to show me how to set up voicemail and how the get to the Menu. I am a dummy when it comes to new electronics. The phone is really nice I just have to learn how to use it! We also took something back to Best Buy and then we were off to Target. Timmy has been wanting a Bakugan. He received $2 in a Valentine card from our Aunt so we put that money together with the money already in his wallet and then added $4 in quarters and he had the money for the Bakugan! (he was so excited) He ended up getting a red one which is one of the mean ones (I didn't know that). He is excited.
Tonight we (Timmy & I) are going to see Marley & Me at the dollar theater. I am excited, I have heard that the last 20 minutes are sad. So we will see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment