Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Great Day!

Good Afternoon. This has been a great day! I worked out this morning, I had to cut it short since i help in Timmy's room on Wednesdays but it still was nice. I helped cut out heart for a project they made(which was adorable). Tomorrow they are decorating the bags for there Valentine's. They are also having Chick-fil-a and Valentine cakes (yum, yum). After school Timmy and I ran to Verizon to get my new phone. We are finally switching. Our phone number has been with Alltel since 1993 (for 16 years) so I was a little nervous. Since Verizon bought out Alltel all my calls to Alltel or Verizon customers are still considered mobile-to-mobile. So that is nice. The phone was my Valentine present from my hubby! He is so sweet not just because of the phone but he is a good man. I'll check in tomorrow with results from the party etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment