Monday, February 23, 2009

Back home

This past weekend was a lot of fun. We got on the road around 6:30 Friday morning and arrived in Knoxville around 3:00. It wasn't as long as it sounded! Friday night we ran a few errands and then ate at a restaurant called Calhoun's, which was wonderful. You know I am all about eating! Saturday we had the wedding shower which was nice. Ashley(my sister-n-law) got some nice gifts and the shower was at Calhoun's, this one was on the river (they have a couple of locations) Then we went for Ashley's fitting for her wedding dress, which was beautiful! We also ran a couple of errands to Target for Timmy's toy (I promised him a surprise) and to Jo Ann's fabrics , etc. We were all pretty tired so we munched on chips and dip and then ordered pizza. And then we woke up Sunday morning to snow! How cool was that. I have attached a few pictures. It was a nice weekend and I really enjoyed spending time with my mother-n-law and sister-n-laws.......

No comments:

Post a Comment