Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello! How was everyones Valentine's Day? Mine was good. I got a heart shaped pizza especially made by my husband and son, with my name cut out out with the pepperoni. It was so cute and good too. My husband was very creative when we were dating and he found a pizza place downtown that made me a heart shaped pizza. This one was better! Sunday we had a birthday dinner at my parents house for my niece, she turned 20 years old last week. We had a good time and we got to meet her new boyfriend!
Today has been good, I was really dreading today for some reason. I sometimes get like that on Sunday nights. Everyone goes back to work and things get busy with preschool, the gym, errands that need to be run. I know it is life but some days are harder than others. Today I took our printer to the shop, it is broke. The were real nice, I took it to Toner Tech. Timmy didn't take a nap today, I was in the middle of cleaning and then folding lots of laundry so tomorrow he is for sure taking one. Well let me go so I can hang up some rugs and turn another load of laundry on. Have a great afternoon.........

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh..there's no way she's 20 already!! Wow...time sure flies! :) I love your pizza...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pizza looks great! Jacob has had to take a nap at school so now he takes one here at home. I was missing those days when he napped, it's been a long time! I am glad you had a good Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete