Monday, February 9, 2009

WOW! What a nice weekend. The weather was beautiful. The boys let me sleep until 8:30, I couldn't believe I slept that long, some of my meds make me sleepy. So by Saturday, my husband was ready to get out of the house, so we did. We ran to Kohl's, he needed some shoes and we went to see Gramma and PaPa. Gramma made pita bread pizza's for everyone.
Sunday we went to church and after we ate lunch with a couple that goes to Shady Grove Methodist. We had the best time. We had dumplings, peas, chicken, corn and chess squares for dessert!(yummy) Timmy got to ride on a tractor, go to the store and get crickets so we could go fishing, and he got to see cows! He had a blast I fished for a little while but didn't catch any fish. Terry caught two fish, they were brim.
Today was a good day especially for a Monday. (Mondays are usually hard for me with Terry going back to work and the school starts back) I went and worked out this morning, ran to the bank and then took Timmy to preschool. I finally got my eyebrows waxed and tanned. Plus I folded some clothes and washed some and cleaned both bathrooms. There is more to do but some can wait till tomorrow. I hope everyone has a nice afternoon and enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment