Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good afternoon! Today is a much better day than yesterday. Last night Terry took me and Timmy to Beef O'Brady's for dinner since it was the last night for us to eat as a family until Monday night. Our revival at church is tonight, tomorrow night and Friday night. They are having a fun day on Saturday at he Pentecostal church in Shady Grove. Each night is at a different church and our night to host is tonight. Terry's sister Heather is watching Timmy tonight and she is taking him to the arcade in the mall. They have a balloon area that he can run around and around in, he loves it and she'll get him probably Chick-fil-a.
And Friday morning at 6:00 am I am going to Knoxville, TN with my mother-n-law and sister-n-law Kelsey. My sister-n-law Ashley is getting married in March and some of her friends are having her a wedding shower on Saturday. I am excited but also I little nervous leaving Terry and Timmy! Timmy keeps putting my suitcase back in the closet because to him I am not going.
Today I helped in Timmy's room, they are on the letter S so they have made snakes and today they made spiders. They were cute, they glued the eyes and the legs on. Kids and glue are hilarious! I also had my hair trimmed this afternoon, Whew Hew! It needed it. I am trying to do good with my eating and I made brownies for tonight and I had to eat some of the crumbs(yummy).
Well, I 'll go for today and everyone have a nice evening.....

No comments:

Post a Comment