Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nice Day

Well I finally have one bathroom clean. I don't know what is up with me this week. I guess because it is Spring Break and we aren't in our usual routine. I have one more bathroom and mopping to do.

Timmy went to Gramma's this morning while I went to the gym. I gets a great breakfast biscuits, bacon and sometimes grits too. How can you pass that up! He will most likely go there the rest of the week to hang out with Gramma. We don't have any big plans for this week. Going to the beach was one thing and we did that. If it is nice on Friday we may go again without getting in the water so much. I am not sure about the forecast. Timmy is napping right now. He skipped his nap on Monday and Tuesday so since we will get home from church later he for sure needed one today. this afternoon we ate lunch at CicCi's pizza with Gramma. Timmy loves that place. He usually eats a good bit of pizza. I guess I'll go for now, I think CSI:NY is on. See ya later....

No comments:

Post a Comment