Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Friday!

I know I blogged yesterday but I am going to blog again today. We had a fun day today. First I skipped out on the gym, we stayed up later than normal and I couldn't get moving this morning. We went to Gramma and Papa's and cleaned. Which we finished around 9:30 compared to 10:30 since I didn't go to the gym. Then we ran by the cleaners and then came home to put a load of laundry on to wash and after that we met a friend at the mall and the kids played in the balloons at the arcade. After that we ate lunch at Chick-fil-a and then the kids played some more in balloons and then we came home. Terry was home for the afternoon for some rest so him and Timmy are taking there naps!
Terry has a game tonight but me and Timmy sitting this one out. We went to his game last night and it was good, a rivalry game Bay vs. Mosley. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend and see ya next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment