Thursday, April 23, 2009

Busy Day!

Today was a good day, I got a lot accomplished. This morning I went to the gym and then took Timmy to preschool. Then I went grocery shopping, by myself which always goes faster alone!
After that I showered and then went to the school Timmy will go to next year and turned in all the paperwork. And after that I went to get the oil changed in the Trailblazer.

After I picked up Timmy from preschool we went to see Nanny(terry's grandma) at Healthsouth. My sister-n-law Heather was there so we all visited until 1:00. After that we met her at Firehouse Subs for lunch, which was nice. So now we are relaxing at home and Timmy is watching a Star Wars DVD and I am doing some laundry. Terry has a game tonight so we are going to go to it. This will be his 3rd game this week and he has one tomorrow night too, out of town. Well I'll go for now, I need to fold some clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment