Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

Its been a couple of days since I posted anything so I will attempt today! This morning we had Timmy's T-ball game and of coarse he had a great time at that. They are so cute all running around the bases. .We got a new camera and I still have to figure out how to get the pictures on the computer. I need patience for this.

It has been nice this week with Terry off or schedule was a little off but it was worth it for him to be home. He gets four weeks off a year and takes them one at a time which is nice. Terry had a game to umpire at noon and when he gets back we are headed to Grand Ridge to spend the night since we have a sunrise service @ 6:00, breakfast at 7:30 and another service at 9:00. We have a busy morning so it is easier to stay over night on Saturday than getting up at the crack of dawn to drive to Grand Ridge. And after the service is over we are headed to my parents house for Easter lunch. Well I'll go for now and let us all remember what Easter is truly about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment