Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beautiful Day!

Good afternoon. It has been a beautiful day here in PC, the weather is great! I just finished shampooing our living room carpet, Whew! So now we have towels all around the floor in the living room until it drys!

Today has been a pretty productive day. I can't believe it but I went to the elementary school Timmy will be going to next year and got the packet to register him. I think when I finish filling the paper work and actually turn it in it will become real to me! He only has a month and a few days left at his preschool. Then I went to the Health Department and to his doctor to get some shot records. And then I headed to the bank to get his SS card to make a copy. Well I guess I'll go fro now, Timmy is watching Bolt and I think I am going to join him! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I can't believe he'll be going to elementary school!! It doesn't seem like he should be old enough for that yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know tell about it! Where has the time gone.

    ReplyDelete