Friday, April 17, 2009

I usually blog more often...

I usually blog more often than I have this week. I went yesterday and got a pedicure which was so nice. The lotion on my legs and the hot towels are the best part for me! Wednesday I helped in Timmy's room for the morning project and then had my haircut. I love to get a haircut, the only thing I can think of is the pampering is fun!
Terry has a game tonight, it is the only one he has for this week so we are going to it. Then tomorrow we are helping/walking at the March of Dimes. It is a lot of fun I like to walk and Terry and Timmy help with the drinks and cooking hamburgers etc. The walk is almost 6 miles. But Timmy has a good time and he has been talking about it for a week! He's so excited. Timmy doesn't have a T-ball game this week. Well I guess that is all that is going on right now so I'll be back next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment