Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nice day!

I normally don't post anything on the weekend but I am making an exception this one. Terry is working on his sermon and watching the FSU vs Miami baseball game. Which I am not interested tonight. Today was an exciting day. Timmy had his T-ball game this morning. They played at 9:00 this morning instead of 10:30. Most of his games are the 10:30 time. After that everyone ate lunch and Terry and Timmy laid down for their naps early. I went to mom and dad's to get a skirt hemmed.
Terry had a wedding ceremony to perform @ 3:45 so we left at 2:30 to head that way. It was on the bay so it was nice. It ended up getting a little to cool for my taste. This is the last wedding for a while. Terry has had three weddings in three weeks so he is ready for a break.
Well, we are keeping my mom & dad's chihuahua this weekend. I tease and say we have weekend duty, no she is sweet. She sleeps with Timmy one night and with us the other night. Tonight she gets to sleep with Timmy. She is needing some attention and Timmy needs a snack! See ya soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment