Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Monday!

This has been a good day so far. I skipped my workout (not cool) so I would have time to run my errands before noon. I took Timmy to preschool and then headed to the bank to turn in some paperwork and make a few deposits. I had an appt with my dermatologist this morning. Which is just routine every three months. After that I ran to the dollar tree to pick up a few things.

We are leaving Thursday afternoon to drive to Gainesville for my sister-n-law's graduation. The actual graduation is on Friday morning, then we are headed to Jacksonville to stay the night with Terry's mom and step dad. So I am going to try and finish up my cleaning this afternoon and start packing tomorrow. I am always so afraid I am going to forget something. One time we went out of town for the night and I forgot Timmy's bag!! When Timmy wakes up from his nap I will put a movie in for him and finish up the cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment